"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

February 13, 2011

Welcome

Merry meet and welcome to my blog!
I am a nursing student trying to find my place in a world consumed by so many fake items and beliefs that I cannot stand it.  I am currently trying to turn away from this way of life and find a more natural path in this extensive wasting society.  I am also trying to find and figure out my spiritual path in life; as of right now I am leaning towards a more traditionally path of Druidism.  As my back ground is half Irish/Druid I feel a great connection to this path and it also helps that my dad is trying to follow this path as well.  There are many other things that have influenced my decision and as of right now it is not set in stone.  There are many things that draw me to this path and I wish to share some of those reasons with all of you! Thank-you for coming by and blessed be to all who may cross my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment