"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

October 30, 2011

Halloween/Shaman

So I have been away for a while, life and school seemed to attack me all at once this last month! As Halloween is tomorrow I thought I should post, also after going to the party in the penthouse last night, and talk about my thoughts on Halloween maybe.  My family has always done Halloween, maybe not as much as I would like but we have.  This year especially I was all gun-ho for Halloween but had no ability to do, being in dorms and all.  The best I got was decorating my door.  I was going to decorate my house for my mom but then time ran out at my last visit and my moms hurt now so that also went out my window!  But as I mentioned last night was party in the penthouse which is and on campus event with a "haunted house", dance party and free food!  The haunted house fell flat this year with their "Apocalypse zone" theme and what could only be called minimal effort.  The dance party was loud and crazy as always and that was about it! But the costumes are always my favorite!  I got to see Arthur Dent, The Doctor, 4 jedi plus chewie, and endless slew of the Halloween fav's!
Well that's all I got, so be safe tomorrow and have fun!
                                         Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment