"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

January 31, 2012

Fruitful new years restitution

That's right! I finally have started and kept with a new years resolution!! About time eh?!  Any who, my resolution this year was to get fit and healthy.  Then I realized that I would never do that! I just accept myself and give up, so I changed it! My resolution is to be able to beat my "little" brother my the time I have to go back to school in September! This way I have a goal that I will stick with.  So I have been working on it and I have a routine(50 jumping jacks, 5 push ups, 20 crunches, 20 leg raises, 40 mountain climbers(20 each side), and a 30 second plank! I do it twice 3 times a day!), support, and also a great little tracker that makes sure my fluffy butt sticks with it!
 Right now my ginger ass is sore but it will get better!! Will post results when there are some! <3

They Called Me Fat.                    

    Hope your new years resolutions are working and that they keep doing so!
          Tasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment