"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

February 9, 2012

Crafts!

In preparation for valentines day I thought I would post a few cute crafts that you can make for the ones you love! So if you know me, you know I am really into crafts! Well thanks to my new Pinterest account I now get nothing done and have way too many ideas!! *sigh* well here are some of the amazing things I have found!




DIY candles

love these pins

Beautiful Handwriting, Lettering and Calligraphy
This one needs more directions! I will be looking for more info, but it is really cool!!


I love the look of this crayon art!! I will try this sometime soon and post it for you all to see!!


too cute!! I'm defiantly making this for friends!



Happy Valentines Day and crafting!
      Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment