"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 2, 2012

Alice in Wonderland!

Welcome my followers!  So I have another post on things I love! <3 Life has been good I cant wait to go home!!

So this time we will be discussing Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland! Now I'm sorry if you do not like this version, I on the other hand LOVE this version!! And its even better if you do too! :D
So I thought I would share a few of my favourite things I have found online for wonderful wonderland and leave it at that! Please Enjoy!










love the characters and their make-up and costumes!! So amazing!





and who doesn't love Ches! <3






love the setting too!! they put so much work into it!! :O








Now you can't tell me that you don't want to go here and hang out!! I am very much excited to say though that I am having a Wonderland birthday party!! :)  Well I shall blog soon!

      Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment