"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

March 20, 2013

Happy Ostara let us celebrate with Candles!

Blessed morning beautiful people!
I hope all is well in your lives today and Blessed Ostara to all!

We have found the rebirth of our plants and the renewal of our planet once again! I love the symmetry between candles and rebirth and renewal! you light them and snuff them out and then can melt them down and combine them to make a new one!

I Love candles! If I could spend furiously I would blow too much on candles!! I love the look of them and the way they make you feel!! Plus when you need to set a mood or feel special or make a statement nothing does it better than candles! I wish I had boxes full but alas I do not have money to just spend on whatever so I can only fantasize about days when I can!



















Blessings
       Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment