"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 19, 2013

Bucket list

Okay so today is my birthday and I am now 22! Partay!  Anyways I figured I would share with you a rather long list of things I want to do before I die!! (hopefully before 50! but we will see) So here is my list!


Be in a Victoria secret runway model
go to:
     Tim buck too,
     the Aztec temples,
     white beaches,
      India,
     all 7 continents before 40,
     Egypt,
     Chernobyl,
     Iceland
     Ireland
     Russia
     Germany
     Tibet
     Jason de caires taylors underwater sculpture garden in cancun
See something truly breathtaking
Participate in holi in India
Climb:
     a frozen waterfall,
     Kilimanjaro,
     a glacier,
     Everest
     a live volcano
Kayak with seals, dolphins
Ride dressage on a Friesian in Victorian costume ;D
Bungee jump
Go to Cooney island
Dog sled
participate in the Iditarod or Yukon rush
Stand on both poles
Jump the equator
Ride a camel
Bellydance on a stage
Meet someone famous
Own a pair of louis vuitton
Wear only a trench coat for a day
Stay in an expensive hotel for a night
Go to a party like in the movies (black eyed peas style)
show my own collection at a fashion week
swim in a thermal pool
Get married
Shop in new York
Stand on top of the Eiffel tower
See the isle of Skye
smile everytime I wake up next to him!
Meditate with Buddhist monks
Get on pointe
scuba dive
Watch the sun rise
Build my dream house
Change someone's life forever!
Own a
      gypsy vanner
      Canadian Eskimo
      audi/bmw
go on safari
own something coco Chanel
experience a tornado or hurricane
learn at least 3 languages fluently
Go rock climbing and repel
learn to play the piano, violin, and chello
Visit the places on my pinterest board
Sleep with my boyfriend in a hammock in the garden for 1 night
Own an amazing pair of boots
Go to the Calgary stampede!
grow my hair down to my butt
Climb black tusk
Do the grouse grind
Camp with gypsies in a vardo

Yes I know its long and sounds like a lot of fun!!  What about you sexy readers?  Whats on your bucket list?!

Blessed Be
       Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment