"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 3, 2013

Food!!

Now if you cant tell by the fact I am super plush I like food! no LOVE is more like it! I mean who doesn't love at the end of a long or frustrating day and digging into a nice bowl of comfort food, or those Sunday night dinners!  Everyone has those memories and they are great! So here are a few of my favorite foods!!

Chinese food has to be my favorite!! I love it and it is popular in our house because well part of my family is Asian! Dim sum is my personal favorite along with stir fry and war of wanton soup!!





Indian food is really good, if you have never had it go try some!! Curry is great when combined with chicken, naan, and some great yogurt dip!!

\

Homemade!  Okay I know there are no photos for this but honestly I am scarfing on it as soon as it is ready! Especially homemade scalloped potatoes, or mac and cheese.

And baking will be a whole nother story!

Blessed Be
      Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment