"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

November 15, 2013

Dream House ~ Kitchen

Okay so kitchens are the heart and soul of a house and family! Most of my favorite memories are from bonding in the kitchen with my family.  Nothing can bring people together like good food and love! So here are some amazing inspiring photos of kitchen I want to make endless memories in with my family!

Cottage | Kitchens | Judi Ackerman : Designer Portfolio : HGTV - Home & Garden Television

Whiteout Wednesday: 5 White Kitchens with Marble Countertops

Blue Subway Tile Backsplash

a most lovely kitchen

To Die For!

Beautiful kitchen bay window and orchids!

Beautiful Cabinet detail in this white kitchen.

Open shelves, Fridge, Tv.  Hmmm....the perfect kitchen for me!

Black and White Kitchen

Seriously...why is this not the norm?


Very cool idea

love this island

This would look so cool in a pantry!!

This has to be one of my top 5 favourite kitchen layouts!! The only thing I don't like is the red!!

As you can tell I like white everything with a bit of colour and huge windows! I love sunshine and natural light if you cant tell! A large farm house sink and open shelves are always a bonus too!

What do you need in your dream kitchen?!

Blessings
       Tasha )O(


No comments:

Post a Comment