"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

November 22, 2013

Dream House ~ Pantry and storage

Every amazing kitchen needs an equally amazing pantry to hold all the amazing foods that you will be cooking! Plus doesn't it just sound amazing to say oh hang on lets go into the pantry and get some of my tea! Love that idea! Although it would also need an island and some herb drying areas so that I can make my own tea but details!

awesome!

Need a baking drawer!!

Hidden Pantry - How Clever:)

Vertical silverware drawer... Now this makes so much more sense...

My dream pantry!


storage for cookie sheets, cutting boards, etc.

Organized pantry. You can see everything.

pantry - see through mesh drawers


Bags be gone! These dry storage drawers beautifully organize pantry goods such as bread, garlic and potatoes. #storage #cabinets

my dream pantry.  everything is so organized and in some kind of jar.  there is even a vintage scale.

Via Fran's Tips: How to Go From Cluttered to Calm - on HGTV.

Incredible pantry
Alright so this is the most amazing pantry EVER! and I will need like six of them to make my life perfect!
So as with my kitchen I love a matching white pantry! so beautiful!

What do you want to see in your dream pantry?

Blessings
      Tasha )O(

1 comment:

  1. This storage place is a great place to use for monthly storage. They were quite responsive to email and phone calls. I had a few questions which I sent over email and they always responded within a half hour or less.
    Storage in Canberra

    ReplyDelete