"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

December 6, 2013

Dream House ~ Master Bedroom

I will admit that both my current bedrooms, both home and school, fall into the dismal proportions category and have a rather lack of character.  Both because of size and lack of funds. However, I have many great plans for a huge fabulous bedroom one day!!  My bedroom needs to feel warm and bright and comfortable and just fluffy! I like fluffy!! J So here are some bedrooms that I love!
                Also if someone knows how you are supposed to sleep with the fur/blanket all nicely folded at the bottom of the bed please tell me! I love the look of it but hate the weight just on my feet!! Or is it supposed to come off at night? O.o

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56998751507554027/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56998751507543601/


ZsaZsa Bellagio: Inspiration Bedroom

Big comfy bed with a fur throw and a roaring fire! Oh how I wish for this!

I love the fur throw~

A fresh & pretty bedroom!
Love the sofa/bench at the foot of the bed
Wouldn't you love this little sofa at the foot of your bed!



Love the pillow
Don't you love the look of a tufted headboard!!


LOVE ♥


guest bedroom

Romantic draping.

built-in dresser with back that serves as the headboard for the bed. love this open space feel.  Omg need this!!
This last one is my absolute favorite! A beautiful dresser headboard facing a fireplace with full length windows!! Ahhh! I hate the TV though! Bleh bad idea!

What would you ideal master include or not?

Blessings

                Tasha)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment